Labels

Wednesday 25 July 2012

project 10 pan- 2nd update


Hello My Dears,
Ciao Carissime,

more than 2 months into my project 10 pan and I am still alive!
p.s. I managed to leave Gatwick DutyFree shops empty-handed!

-- click this link to see my 2 previous posts --

-5

body shop loose face powder no. 3
maybelline volum'express mascara
rimmel eye pencil in ginger tea
clinique all about eye concealer
mac shy girl lipstick


I am happy to say that using these products every day made me understand  even better how good they are and I am particularly surprised with the Body Shop Face Powder.
This product is great to set foundation and concealer and I can assure you that it doesn't look caky at all! 



Due mesi che non compro cosmetici e sono ancora viva!
(link per dare un'occhiata al mio primo aggiornamento sul project 10 pan)
E sono riuscita  a lasciare il duty free dell'aereoporto di Gatwick senza farmi tentare da tutto quel ben di Dio!!

-5

body shop loose face powder no. 3
maybelline volum'express mascara
rimmel eye pencil in ginger tea
clinique all about eye concealer
mac shy girl lipstick

Il lato positivo di utilizzare questi prodotti tutti i giorni è sicuramente quello di capire a fondo quanto siano buoni e sono particolarmente sorpresa della qualità della cipria di Bodu Shop, perfetta per fissare il fondotinta e il correttore senza apparire polverosa o pesante..


enjoy!
x





No comments:

Post a Comment