Labels

Tuesday 19 June 2012

soft pink & burgundy look - trucco rosa e bordeaux

Hello my Dears,

today is all about pink and burgundy for an easy yet eye-catching look that  works magic with green eyes but it is a great look for blue and brown eyes too.


I started by priming my eye lid with Urban Decay Primer Potion and dust a generous amount of Yogurt by Mac -a soft matte pink- all over the lid bringing it up to the brow bone. Then I contoured my eyes with Pupa pencil Multiplay no. 06 drawing a thick line along the upper lash line and a thinner line along the lower lash line. With a pencil brush I then smudge it adding some Sketch eye shadow to keep the pencil in place and add a darker hint to the pencil.. this is because I noticed that if I use only the pencil, its reddish undertone makes me look too tired and adding the eye shadow, which has a brownish undertone, gives a cooler and less "tiring" tone to the colour. To finish off I used pink Freeze as highlighter under the brow bone, a bit of bronzer and the beautiful Shy Girl lipstick by Mac on the lips.
  For this look I also used Mac eyelash primer which is a white mascara with fibers in it, to be used to coat the lashes before applying the mascara: in my opinion this product is worth the 10£ price tag and last a long time (I got mine for my wedding last year!), it is very easy to use, adding volume and curliness (is it a word!?!?!) to the lashes.
Perfect makeup look for work or a day of shopping, easy, intense but still subtle, all at the same time!




Yogurt, pink Freeze, Sketch all by Mac


I hope you like it
x








No comments:

Post a Comment