Labels

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Project 10 Pan - 1st update

Hello my Dears,

here is my project 10 pan update ( link to my previous post here):


-2

goodbye to:

- Bourjois Foundation
-L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
*
Rimmel Cream eyeshadow (not included in the project)


So, for the Bourjois foundation, I think that I repurchase it in the future, it has a nice smell and a medium coverage, it blend easily and it sets very quickly. I prefer to set it with powder otherwise it tends to leave my skin a bit shiny. Overall I would give it an 8.


L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara is one of my oldest friends, so I am sure I will repurchase it after I finish my Maybelline and Clinique mascaras. This product is perfect for all the ladies who want voluminous, thick lashes and love big brushes (not as big as the Benefit Bad Gal though!). This is the mascara I have been using for at least 5 years so this is a 10 for me!

***

Also my dears, the Clinique All About Eye concealer , Mac lipstick in Shy Girl and Rimmer Eyeliner in Ginger Tea
are going to be the next to leave me!

see you soon then!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment