Labels

Saturday 16 June 2012

Everyday or simple holiday look

Good morning my Dears, 

I have been to Canterbury for the Jubilee bank holiday weekend and strangely enough I put in my beauty bag only a few items and I went for a natural make up that could be perfect for work too!

Scarf... I know... but this is the English summer!

When I am on holiday or just out for the day, I don't want to worry about touch-ups, lipstick moving around and shiny nose, so I tend to do a good base with Clinique Anti-Blemish Solution Foundation, 
Garnier Roll-on (here is my review link), Mac Studio Finish Concealer for around the nose and chin and a generous dust of powder. At the moment I am using up my Body Shop Mineral Powder (here is the link for my project 10 pan link) and I have to say that I am really enjoying it: it blends perfectly and doesn't look caky at all, it is also great for the under eye area to keep the concealer in place and add extra coverage.



Then for the eyes I always carry with me a multi-tasking palette, good for day and night: this is a Clinique Palette that I received for free a while ago when purchasing the foundation and has a shimmery champagne colour to use as highlighter and all over the lid, a darker warm brown with a pink undertone, great for the crease and lastly a dark reddish brown to use as eyeliner 
and along the lower lash line instead of the pencil, to define the eyes.
Of course I cannot go without mascara, this is the Maybelline Volum' and a coat of brow gel, this is the cheap and mighty Miss Sporty Clear Mascara that feels like nothing but works magic on my brows!


Lastly the pink corner: Maybelline Mineral Blusher (no.10) applied with my Real Techniques Blush Brush and the amazing Revlon Colour Burst lipgloss in Crystal Lilac on my lips. 
This look is simple, long lasting and make me feel confident throughout the day! 


Hope you enjoyed it and I wish you a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment