Labels

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Project 10 Pan

Hello Everyone,

this morning I was taking some pictures for a new post on my travel bag and I was kind of shocked to see the amount of make up I have... and obviously I also realized that the one in the picture was just a small amount for a weekend away!

It is time to use something up before I even dare to go to Mac, Boots or anywhere else 
that sells makeup again!

This is my project 10 pans and no cheating, no mistakes, no weakness, no temptations 
are allowed!!



Here is my list of commitment:

Body Shop Lose Powder in 03
Maybelline Pure Mineral Blush in 10 Topaz Rose
Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam II and Shy Girl
Bourjois Healty Mix Foundation in 55
Clinique All About Eye Concealer in 02 Light Golden
Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW 25
Rimmel Eye Pencil in Ginger Tea
Maybelline Mascara in Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

In my defense I have to say that some of those are my all time favorites and have been in my collection for more that a year... I do this for hygiene reasons too :-)) - not considering the Mascaras of course which I throw away every 3-4 months!! 

So all is in one bag now and I will be using these items every single day for the next few weeks... let's say months.. I will keep you posted for every progress I make in this mission!

thanks
letizia
x

No comments:

Post a Comment