Labels

Saturday 12 May 2012

Paris c'est toujours Paris...


Hello my dears,

a couple of weeks ago I was in Paris for a short weekend and I casually passed by a place called City Pharma, Rue du Four, just off St. Germain des Pres: this little spot is a skin care heaven!!! 
Actually I was thinking to call this post "What Lisa Eldridge made me do" because I discovered this place after watching one of her videos and  considering that:

- I always buy myself a little present on a payday,
- I entered Sephora and I wasn't even tempted to buy a pencil,
- Avène and Vichy are way more expensive in the UK,
- Good skincare products mean healthy skin... let's call it an investment, 

 I picked up a few things:

I had to buy the Bioderma... it was an inner voice guiding me, girls.. or You Tube power of persuasion??... but it looks so cool in my blog :-))))

2 bottle for 15 euro
I also found an amazing Bioderma Lip-balm, 3 for the staggering price of 4 euros!

Then a few Avène items:

Eau Thermal Avène Water Spray 150 ml 3.5 euro /6.5£
Eau Thermale Avène Moderate Protection Emulsion SPF 20 10.5£
Avène Soothing Hydrating Serum 19 euro for 50 ml/ 17£ for 30 ml


I got a new bottle of the 3 in 1 Cleanser by Vichy 8 euro for 300 ml/ 11£ for 200 ml
Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm 3.5 euro/ 3.69£
Cattier Clay Soap Bar 3 euro.


This is it my lovelies and I will keep you posted on how I get on with all these babies!!
Have a great weekend you all!!
Letiziaelle
x

No comments:

Post a Comment