Labels

Saturday 19 May 2012

Leopard print makeup... grrrrrr...

Hello my Dears,

yesterday I was with my dear friend Lydia deciding the perfect look to go with her outfit for the Jay Z concert at the O2 Arena in London and I came out with this Leopard print eye look & soft pink lips!



Here are the simple steps:

1- I primed her lid with a concealer, all the lid up to the brow bone;
2- Using Elf Mineral Black Eye Liner I traced the shape of the eye shadow from the outer corner, half way across the lid, filling it all with the liner first and then blending with the black eye shadow from the Sleek Storm Palette.
3- Then I packed the gold eye shadow from the inner part of the eye up to the black, blending the 2 colours together.
4- Then with a pointed eyeliner brush I started tracing the "Cs" forming a flower kind of pattern in the centre of the lid.
5- I dabbed some of the H&M bronzy eyeshadow in the centre of each C to give them some depth.
6- I finished off with Rimmel Pink Blush Lipstick and contoured the cheeks with Elf Contouring Kit.
Elf Black Cream Eyeliner
Sleek Storm Palette, Elf Mineral Eyeliner, Rimmel Pink Blush Lipstick, H&M Brown Dust
Elf Contour Kit & Studio Blush Brush

Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Letizia
x


No comments:

Post a Comment