Labels

Monday 16 April 2012

get naked in 7 days -- day 1


Hello my lovelies,


I am sure everyone of you knows very well the Urban Decay Naked Palette, and probably owns the Naked 2 already... but I still would like to challenge myself for 7 days and post every day one look using ONLY a combination of colours featured in the palette. I said challenge first of all because I have many other eye shadows that I am loving and neglecting them for an entire week can be tough; also, in the morning, while I get ready to go to work I tend to use matte colours while the Urban Decay Naked Palette has only 2 mattes (Naked and Buck)!!!!


I will prove you that this palette is as versatile as pair of black trousers and you can still use it without looking shimmery as a disco ball!


SO, here is my MONDAY make up:



toasted: all over the lid, blended across the crease and all along the lower lash line,
hustle: in the outer corner of the eye, along the upper lash line and along the lower lash line to 
half baked: in the centre of the eye lid.


Hope you like it!
Letiziaelle

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful palette! Probably my favorite!
    www.babblingbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!!! so good to travel with too :-)

    ReplyDelete