Labels

Sunday 18 March 2012

Going back to the Origins...

Hello lovely Ladies,

after a very long holiday, I am back with another review and this time is all about Origins! I have been introduced to this brand after watching some videos and comments on YouTube and I was impressed straight away by the quality of the products.

Last year I went for a facial at an Origins counter in Boots and I had the chance to try a few products in one go and see how my skin could react to this skincare range. At that time I was particularly concerned about the area around my eyes which was more sensitive than normal and I decided to try the GinZing eye cream. This is a must-have for sure, extremely moisturizing with a brightening effect! And the little 15ml jar lasted more than 4 months! The same day the lady at the counter gave me a very generous sample of VitaZing moisturizer, the cream that the lovely TiffanyD swears by, here is her video. I must say that this is a unique product, slightly scented with micro-particles that release a tiny amount of coverage onto the skin with the benefit of an SPF 15. Go and check it out! Then, going through a hormonal storm, I was looking for something to clean and re balance my skin and I came across the ZeroOil cleanser, with mint extract, that helps with oil control and clogged pores leaving the skin fresh and matte without drying it. I use it 2/3 times a week, while having a shower, onto dry skin and I leave it for a few minutes before rinsing with warm water. Last but not least, is the CleanEnergy cleansing oil, bought at the Shanghai Duty free with the last change left in my pocket. This is a pure treat for your skin! I use it at night to remove my makeup, massaging a small quantity with circular motions and rinsing with a wet face cloth. I don't even need to put a moisturizer before going to bed!!
What can I say more? Just put Origins to the test and you will be surprised!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment